This knowledge article provides steps about how to disable the eco-driving from the object.
- Download the object CFG by requesting it from the CFG update module at the admin panel.
- Open the every (if after eco drive configuring devices have the same name configurations then enough open only every with different naming) select Eco-Drive, then press on Enable IO and disable all parameters then save.
- Open IO events and one by one disable all eco parameters which left enabled. If the device has configured 2nd or 3rd profiles turn off eco parameters there also.
- Save the configuration and update the device with this CFG
- If there was a need to disable eco-driving for all client objects then contact global support via side conversation and ask to create a consultation. Provide client name and TT2 Client ID.