Sometimes happens that after creating new tachograph request the Pending state stays for long time and never changes. This article describes what can be checked in order to solve this issue
- Ignition is not detected
- Company card is not detected
- In TT2 object settings the old company card is assigned to the object
- Ignition detection is not properly configured
- There is already active Tacho file download
- The CFG or FW update is in the process.
1. First thing that needs to be checked is if company card is detected, it can be found in Tachograph download module at top right corner, if any company card is detected then there will be green icon with number 1(or higher if more company cards are detected)
1.2. If company card is not detected please follow this article in order to check if there are any issues with Tacho App: Tacho app Troubleshooting
2. If company card is detected, next thing to check is if object has detected ignition, to check this, try to search for your object in fleet status module, the object should have state Moving or idling to be able to perform download
2.1. In case if object in the real time has ignition turned On, but it is not detected in TT2:
2.2 Firstly make sure that ignition detection is properly configured from the device side and from TT2 side according to this article: How to set ignition detection for TT2 object
2.2.1 From TT2 side the ignition detection should be DIN4 or Custom ignition to be selected. In the same way the device needs to have setuped engine detection and have DIN4/Custom Ignition IO parameters enabled.
2.3. In case if ignition is setuped properly but still is not detected, the device connection needs to be double checked if the Ignition wire is connected to DIN4(for HCV5 or TCO4 devices) or DIN1(for HCV5 lite devices)
2.3.1. In some cases even if everything is connected properly the ignition might be not detected, in such case vehicle wires need to be checked, in case with SCANIA trucks the often issue might be that one of the fuses is blown, and fuses 8 / 11 / 41 needs to be double checked.
3. You can check if object has assigned any company card in its settings in TT2. if any card is selected (even if old one that is no longer used) the platform will wait till this card will be available again to begin the DDD file download, in this case the old card needs to be unassigned or new card needs to be selected.
4. You need also to check if there is no active download for the same object, as the TT2 platform will download files starting from old requests and will not begin downloading from the new request until old one is finished.
5. In case if FW or CFG update/request is active, the tacho file download will not begin until it will be finished as it is higher level process that needs to be finished first.