Tacho Support must be activated via LCM (status 1 or yes) for object to be visible as a download option in TT2 tachograph module.
1. Make sure that SMS configuration password from device configuration matches with “FM password” field in object settings:
NOTE: If a password is not used then as with using SMS commands we are putting a space symbol in this field.
2. Make sure the ignition parameter is enabled in the configuration and set on Event on Change and Priority High. A DIN is preferable, but any parameter set in Ignition detection in Object settings will work.
3. Go to device “Device FW update”, select required object and click on “Tacho support” button:
4. Click “Yes” to send command when ignition is ON:
5. Check “Tachograph support” column:
NOTE: If ignition is OFF, you will need to wait until it will be turned ON (as set in object settings).
5.1. If “Tachograph support” displays “Yes”, object will be visible in TT2 tachograph module.
5.2. If “Tachograph support” displays “No”, contact Support team.