Tacho Support must be activated via LCM (status 1 or yes) for an object to be visible as a download option in the TT2 tachograph module.
1. Make sure that the SMS configuration password from the device configuration matches with “FM password” field in object settings:
2. Please ensure the ignition parameter is enabled in the configuration and set on Event on Change and Priority High. A DIN is preferable, but since 22/07/01 any parameter set in Ignition detection in Object settings will work (in the past, only DIN4 was accepted).
3. Go to device “Device FW update”, select the required object and click on the “Tacho support” button:
4. Click “Yes” to send a command when the ignition is ON:
5. Check the “Tachograph support” column:
Note: If the ignition is OFF, you will need to wait until it will be turned ON (as set in object settings).
5.1. If “Tachograph support” displays “Yes”, the object will be visible in the TT2 tachograph module.
5.2. If “Tachograph support” displays “No”, refer to article Tacho status 0
Please sign in to leave a comment.