There are several options on how you can assign driver to a vehicle. In Object settings, on Locator control manager (LCM), scroll down until you reach the Driver detection settings. To get there, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the LOCATOR CONTROL MANAGER and enter your login and password:
2. After you will be logged in, click on:
2.2. Select an object from the list and click on View/Edit
3. After opening object settings, scroll down until you reach the Driver detection settings box:
By default, it is set to manual driver assignation.
Driver detection can be set to:
1. Only manually assign driver to vehicle in the TrustTrack2 system;
2. Tachograph read driver card from tachograph;
3. iButton driver will be identified by using iButton;
4. Wireless driver will be identified by using BLE Beacon;
5. DLT magnetic card reader driver will be identified by a magnetic card ID.
Time to wait engine start specify how long driver can start engine after identification. For example, if you set 5 minutes, driver can wait up to 5 minutes to start engine after iButton was registered.
1. Only manual assignation, can be used by creating new driver and assigning vehicle for him on TrustTrack2.
Simply follow the steps below:
Open your TrustTrack2 account and click on:
1. Driver module
2. In the Drivers menu, click on + New driver
3. Fill the mandatory fields
4. Click on Save
5. Then, locate created driver and click on it
6. In created driver menu, click on Assign vehicle +
7. Click on the magnifier icon to see the available vehicle list, or enter an object name
8. Scroll to select the desired vehicle
9. Click on it to assign
Now, this vehicle will be assigned to the driver:
If you want to free driver, just click on the "-" icon on the Driver menu:
2. Tachograph assignation, this feature can be used with the vehicles that are using our tachograph solution. Data about driver is received from FMS.
When in Locator Control Manager, driver detection is set to tachograph, an object will assign the driver and use data from driver card in tachograph slot. An object will inform about this feature:
3. iButton; 4. Wireless; 5. DLT magneitc card reader. These 3 options, can be used along with accessory, that is selected for driver registration source.
This type of driver detection will assign vehicle to a driver automatically, and you will see driver registration source ID as driver name:
In order to see driver name, create or edit driver, and set First name, in menu: