How to configure inputs from CANBUS:
- In Trust Track admin panel go to [objects] window;
- Find desired object by using available filters, this include Object ID, company name, object name, IMEI number etc.;
- Click [view/edit] for object you want to configure:
- After opening object editing window, scroll down untill you see Custom inputs field;
- For the most common parameters mentioned above, custom inputs 13-16 are ussualy used, enable them;
- Select input parameters as shown in the picture;
- Select [Linear] option inf "Function column;
- Enter desired MIN and MAX values for each parameter. This can be used to filter error, zero or any other unwanted vales:
- Scroll down the page and click [Save];
- Scroll back up and set required constants for each parameter. Click [SET], a new table will pop-up.
- Left column [X] is intended for Digital values which are sent from the device.- Right column [Y] is for coresponding values which are shown depending on received digital value
- If variation of parameter is linear, two rows are enough. In variation is non-linear, you can ad as many rows as you need by clicking [Add row];
- After required constants are entered click [Save] in the table. Constants for most commonly used parameters are provided in the table below:
Example of raw data excel report with raw and recalculated inputs:
Please sign in to leave a comment.