Trip type detection
This feature can be configured if the vehicle is used for business and private trips, thus, you may select input which will act like a switch.
The client will have to connect a switch physically to the corresponding input of the device.
There are two types of Trip detection on TT2. By input or by multiple inputs.
- A Locator Control Manager account
- A sensor was installed prior to being able to send this change. Most commonly a button is used.
- Go to the <Objects> menu
- Select the desired object, click on <View/Edit>
- Go to the <Trip type detection>
- Select the desired Trip type detection
- Select whether you wish to conceal coordinates
- Click on <Save>
Below is an example of trip type detection by DIN (0-Private; 1-Business):
Trip type detection also allows discarding coordinates for private trips:
Discard private coordinates
- Discard Private coordinates «None» this will not discard any data.
- Discard Private coordinates «Basic» this will discard coordinates and all 10 parameters.
- Discard Private Coordinates«With mileage» This will discard coordinates and all 10 parameters except 10 for mileage
For this specific case, you should select the option «None» This will not discard any data.