|5th Generation Devices||4th Generation Devices|
|Tco4 HCV||Tco4 LCV||Pro4||Eco4||Eco4 S/T||Plug4|
It is used to repeatedly transmit the same data to two servers.
How it works
When activated, the same data is repeatedly transmitted to another server with IP2 and Port2, unless a timeout occurs. IP1 is the primary server, it sends acknowledgment (ACK) packets when it receives records. After the ACK packet is received, the record is considered as successfully transmitted to the server and it is deleted from the device memory.
Only records are sent to the server with IP2. Other data packets, such as Transparent Channel, Tachograph, SD card, and Garmin will not be sent to the second server.
Scenarios when data cannot be sent to the IP2 server:
- If the connection to the IP1 server is not established, the device does not connect to the IP2 server as well.
- If the connection to the IP1 server is established, but the IP2 server is unavailable after an ACK packet from IP1 is received, the data will be deleted from the device memory. This may result in data loss in the IP2 server.
The Two servers mode doubles the amount of data that is being sent and may incur additional costs.
- Enter IP1 and Port1 of the first server.
- Enter IP2 and Port2 of the second server.
- Tick the Two servers checkbox to enable the functionality.
Please sign in to leave a comment.